I was in Amsterdam, attending the CSS Day conference for the second time. While the actual CSS Day took place on Friday, they once again added a special on Thursday. When I was there two years ago it was about HTML, the year before I missed out on Browser APIs, but in 2018 all eyes were on User Experience (UX).
Talks & Speakers
- “From Purpose to Patterns” by Alla Kholmatova
- “Build Bridges, not Walls” by Jenny Shen
- “Ten Ways to Irritate Your Design Team” by Jane Austin
- “Motion & Playfulness” by Benjamin De Cock
- “A Year of Exotic Data Visualisation” by Nadieh Bremer
- “From the Dark Corners of eCommerce” by Vitaly Friedman
- “User Testing on Any Budget” by Ida Aalen
- “The Accidental Leader” by Andy Budd
Hey fellow #CSSDay attendees, this post will keep receiving updates, I’ll be adding slide decks and the like as soon as they are released.