Look at what great talks I’ve been able to listen to at today’s Mobilism.
- “The Emerging Global Web” by Stephanie Rieger
- “The plural of Chromium is Chromia” by Peter-Paul Koch
- “Connect your world of things: Why, What, and How?” by Sascha Wolter
- “The Input Shouldn’t Matter - Building for Adaptive Input Experiences” by Jacob Rossi
- “IRL - bring computing into the real world” by Seb Lee-Delisle
- “From responsive to anticipatory” by Agnieszka Walorska
- “Better by Proxy” by Tim Kadlec
- “Mobile East Africa” by Petro Salema
For videos and slides, head over to their coverage page.